This event starts in 30 days 2 hours and 51 minutes.
Feel Good Festival for World Kindness Day
Organised by Slough Happiness Collective • 0+
Come down to HOME on the High Street to celebrate World Kindness Day to have some fun and take home some ideas, tools, and tips to make yourself and others happier.
We’ll be bringing together creatives, well-being practitioners and happiness facilitators from the local area to give you a chance to have some fun, try something new and learn new skills.
There’ll be a chance to:
- take part in playful arts and crafts activities;
- try new things such as Therenga (Google it!) or immersing yourself in Virtual Reality or speed smiling
- participate in happiness and well-being workshops
- enjoy dancing , drumming and singing experiences
- take home ideas to improve your happiness and well-being
Organisations such as Antz Kidz, Diabetes Awareness, Head for Happiness, Healthmakers, Healthwatch, HOME Slough, HOPE College, Immersive Computing Labs, Kaur Coaching, Kirsty Meredith Photography, Living in Harmony, Maggie B Crafts, MIND-1, MIND ‘Friends In Need’, Planet Village, SBC Libraries & Culture, SCVS, Salsa Calientita, Slough Happiness Collective, Sport in Mind, Talking Therapies, The Curve, The Positivity Centre and more, will be entertaining and informing you as you connect with new people, have fun and learn how you can be happier throughout the year.
Join us as we celebrate World Kindness Day, spread a little happiness and Be Kind, Be Slough !!